She was unable to hear the baby's heartbeat with the doppler - she said due to my uterus being tilted - so she wanted us to have an ultrasound. Fortunately, we were able to head right over to the perinatologists' office and have it performed. We were thrilled we didn't have to wait a few days to have that done. Once we got over there, and got started, the tech found the heartbeat right away - 170 beats. Then, we were able to see the baby! The tech gave us lots of different views - with our favorite being the baby's profile. We saw two arms, two legs and a heart. We were able to see the baby moving and flipping around - which was really kind of neat. Below is the profile image.
I've been feeling ok. Feel the worst at night, usually after dinner. Very queasy....with some minor headaches. I feel like I force myself to eat constantly in order to prevent the queasiness. I'm looking forward to the 2nd trimester when I will hopefully feel back to normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment