Wednesday, February 4, 2009

1 Month Old


Harper is 1 month old today. While the weeks seem to fly by, it does seem like an eternity ago that we were at the hospital having her.

At 1 month, Harper is growing well and making us smile. Some highlights:
  • She has graduated from her newborn-size clothes to her 0-3 month old-size clothes (even though they are still a little bit long).
  • She's eating more now.
  • She made it through almost an entire bath last night without crying. Normally she screams during baths.
  • She's gone up to 7 hours between feedings at night. Last night, that was from 7:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. She was awake, though, from 7:30 to 10 p.m. But still, that's a good stretch!
  • She smiles.
  • She loves to cuddle.
  • She loves to rock in the chair with mommy or daddy.
  • I love it in the morning, when Harper is starting to wake, I will go get her and bring her into bed with me. I'll watch some morning tv while Harper sleeps about an hour longer. It's very relaxing!



No comments: