We had lots of visitors while at the hospital - thanks to everyone who stopped up. Some photos below...
Noah's parents - Grandma Karen and Grandpa Bob.
Noah's parents - Grandma Karen and Grandpa Bob.
Noah with his niece Bryn. She enjoyed holding Harper.
Noah's sister Sarah, and her youngest Shea. Seems like just yesterday that Shea was a baby like Harper, but she's growing up so fast!
Two "special" co-workers....Julie and Alissa. They really thought I should name the baby Julissa as a tribute to them. Oddly enough, that name is in the baby name book! It means popular.
Harper stretching out.
Harper in an outfit I thought would fit. Of course, we have nothing right now that fits her since she's about 2 pounds smaller than we anticipated! So my own dear sister and her family missed out on Harper's birth. They were in Florida on vacation all last week. Amy texted me on Friday saying how it was going to be 80 degrees and sunny there. I told her to stop rubbing it in or I'd have the baby while they were down there. Sure enough, that happened. Mollie was quite distraught. But thankfully, we had the baby Sunday and they were coming home Monday. So the photos below are of them meeting Harper for the first time.



No comments:
Post a Comment