Thursday, January 29, 2009

Harper's Growing

Harper will be 4 weeks old on Sunday...she's growing fast! Other moms always say it goes fast, and now I know what they mean! Everyday we gain a little more confidence in our parenting skills! Today Harper and I spent the day at Aunt Amy's as she was home from work to receive new furniture. We had a lot of fun spending the day out of our house and hanging out with Amy.

Yesterday we had a professional photographer at our house taking photos of Harper. My good friends - Alissa and Julie - got us a gift certificate for the photo session. I got to see a few before the photographer left and I'm anxious to see them all. She'll post them on a website next week - so I'll share that with you when they are available.

Below are some new photos that I took this week of Harper - with her eyes wide open! We love to see those baby blue eyes! Enjoy.



No comments: