Sunday, March 8, 2009

Growing Girl

At her 2 month appointment, Harper weighed in at 10 pounds and 7 ounces, and 22 inches in length. She's growing very well! Everything else checked out great. And she did receive 3 shots - which caused her to scream...but she recovered very quick. I was quite impressed. Tough little girl.

As Harper continues to grow, we are beginning to see glimpses of her personality...which is fun. She's becoming more mellow with less crying spells....and is still sleeping thru the night!

We're getting to that point where I have to go back to work soon. Only 2 weeks left. This week, we meet with the daycare to do our "intake" and meet Harper's caretaker. She will be going to daycare where I work (which is so great). I've heard VERY positive comments about the caretaker we have been assigned. I have several co-workers who's kids had this woman, and they all loved her. That is a huge relief to me!



No comments: