Where to start? Well....Harper is now 6 months old! Can't believe it! I always had in my head that at 6 months she'd be so much fun, and that's so true. She's just a jabber queen...and loves to now blow "raspberries". It's pretty cute. She's also loving being on her tummy...I suspect in another month she'll be crawling! She's also cut her second tooth and is almost sitting up by herself. So much change and it's all so much fun.
Enjoy the collage of photos below...with captions from Harper.
My dad is silly wearing my mommy's sunglasses...but he does look good in pink! And I love my matching t-shirt with my daddy!



I love my swim hat and having tummy time on my daddy!

My mom thinks I look "soooo big" in my high chair.

I love to feel the new teeth in my mouth with my finger.


I love my shoes!


No comments:
Post a Comment