Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving

What I'm (Erin) thankful for this Thanksgiving:
  • A super smart, hilarious and kind daughter who makes me laugh each and every day (even when she's driving me crazy with her stubborness and pokeyness).
  • A hubby who is one of the hardest workers I known. I'm appreciative of his ability to have a vision and know when take calculated risks. And he's a pretty great daddy too.
  • A baby brother for Harper who will join our family in April.
  • Family - near and far. Grandparents, aunts/uncles and cousins Harper adores.
  • A great job and awesome co-workers who make going to work each day enjoyable and rewarding.
  • Family farmers - who face uncertainty each and every year but never give up because of their love for farming and providing for our country.
  • A great farming partner for Noah. Caleb understands that farming comes second to family and he never makes Noah feel guilty. Caleb and Noah are a perfect match in that their skills complement each other well so they can be efficient and productive. They accomplish more with less due to their creativity and innovation. Their equipment may not be new, or clean - but their operation is successful and progressive.
  • Amazing medical professionals (many of whom I have the pleasure of working with) who tireless work to care for children and families in some of their most desperate and critical times. I admire them all.
  • A daycare that Harper loves to go to each day. She has had incredible teachers that are patient, kind and loving. They help make being a working momma a little easier knowing that she's in capable and caring hands each day.

No comments: