Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pregnancy News

So I had my first stranger touch my belly today. Talk about weird. I ran into Chili's in Ankeny after work to purchase a gift card for my brother-in-law's b-day. As I was walking out, the hostess just reached out and rubbed my belly. She totally caught me off-guard...so I just kind of smiled and walked out. But talk about weird...what possesses people to do that? I have had co-workers ASK me if they could touch...and I say yes. But at least I know them.

Other pregnancy news - hmmm, well....guess there's not much to report. Starting to look more at baby stuff at the stores when I go shopping. Trying to figure out just what we need and don't need. The baby is really active and moving around lots. It's a pleasant feeling now - since the babe isn't too big yet and the kicking isn't painful! I really am enjoying when that happens. And in food craving news, Haribo Gummy Bears are my favorite thing right now. I usually have to eat one serving (20 gummy bears) a day! I figure that's better than one whole bag, right?

No comments: