I decided it was time to put the crib together. Since all the men in the family are busy with harvest, I called upon my sister and mom (and Max & Mollie) to help. Amy's memory served her well as she led the charge and put the crib together without instructions (it's been 9 years since she last put it together!).

This was Mollie's contrabution...putting a puzzle together on the crib mattress. Max was busy on the computer playing games at lego.com.

Here's the finished product. Kind of exciting...but also made me realize just how tiny the baby's room is!

And then here's me at 28 weeks. Kind of a blurry photo....but you get the jist.

Next up? Now that Orchard season is winding down, I'm in full-on baby mode. So I think this weekend I'm going to go register for baby stuff. Have a work baby shower on Dec. 5, and another baby shower on Dec. 6. So I need to get some of this stuff picked out. Again, since Noah is busy in the field, it'll be a girls' outing to register!
No comments:
Post a Comment