With some recent good weather, harvest has officially begun and everyone is in high gear since it's practically November! I stopped by tonight to see Noah and Caleb in a field they were working in - and this is how Noah greeted me. What a dork! :)

I made Noah and Caleb take a quick break (I bribed them with cookies from Palmers) so I could take their picture. Caleb typically drives the combine while Noah drives the grain cart and shuffles the grain from the field to the semi, and from the semi to the eleveator.

This is Noah by the semi filled with corn. He was heading to the elevator to unload.

This is one reason why you use a grain cart to take the corn from the field to the semi. Look at how much the semi can sink and tear up a field.

And then there's me...in my work clothes, standing in the middle of a corn field. Kind of comical, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment