Sunday, November 23, 2008

32 Weeks


We had our 32 week appointment on Friday. All is well....baby and me are measuring right on. I'm starting to think more and more about the labor and delivery thing. Lots of questions in my head...but we have our child birth class on Dec. 13 - so I'll wait til then and see how many questions I have left. Then our second class is a baby care class on Dec. 16. After that, I hope we'll be ready!

Baby's room is almost ready. Artwork should arrive this week...and then it'll be complete. Wish I could show some photos - but it would give away the surprise. People keep asking me what the "theme" is - and I'm not one to do all matchy-matchy with every element...but the over-arching theme is farm. Only appropriate since we live on a farm, right?

Sleeping has become more challenging. It's really hard to get comfortable. Pregnant women are very limited in their sleeping positions. So there's lots of tossing and turning for me...and the occasional sleeping on the couch. Noah surprised me Friday and bought me a body pillow....so hopefully that will help me get more comfortable!

No comments: