Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Weather & Work

The weather turned crummy last Friday/Saturday with snow flurries. No accumulations, but it caused more delays in harvest! Noah and Caleb were able to combine Monday, and now it rained all day today. I suspect they will still be working come Thanksgiving. Crazy!

Since Noah gets a little stir-crazy if he's not working or in the field, he decided to tackle a couple odd jobs on Sunday - in the bitter cold (29 degrees). One of which was building some doors for a shed they use. I offered to help, to the extent I was able...which meant I handed him screws! Tough work! Ha! Below is Noah working on those doors.

Speaking of work, my job is pretty busy right now. We're gearing up for our big fundraiser in 2 weeks...so lots to do. Makes the days, and weeks, fly by! January 17 will be here before we know it.

No comments: