Today was our 28 week appointment....with that came the glucose test. So I drank the orange flavored glucola 45 minutes prior and then they drew my blood. I also got a shot in the rear of the Rhogham since I'm O- blood type. Now that we're in the 3rd trimester, we begin appointments every 2 weeks.
Enough about me - our baby was great. Measuring right at 28 weeks, heart beat in the 150s. And still being very active - moving around lots. So that's been fun!
Max & Mollie were at our house the other night and Mollie said, "Have you named that baby yet??? Are you still reading that baby name book??" In the back of the book, I've been keeping track of names Noah and I both like...there's probalby 10 names for each sex. So I read those names to Max & Mollie and then let them vote on their favorites. Max's vote: Boy - Simon; Girl - Annie. Mollie's vote: Boy - Simon; Girl - Kya. And actually, Kya wasn't on our list - she thought of the name that night, and to be nice I put it on our list.
Noah and I are a LONG way from agreeing on a name. We just might be one of those people (Heather & Brandon) that don't name their baby until they leave the hospital! If you have any good names to add to our list - please share! :)
1 comment:
Hey there!
I kind of forgot that you had this cool blog, and when I found out that our names where mentioned, I just had to check it out!:-) Sorry to hear about your pick-up, Noah! Can you believe people can be so gutsy to come take your vehicle right out of the garage??? Erin...you look glowing and beautiful. Are you feeling as good as you look? I hope so! As for names, I think I'm with Max...Simon and Annie are very cute! Hope all is well, and wish everyone a Happy Halloween!
xoLove, Jodi and all
Post a Comment