Friday was our 34 week appointment and all is well. Only gained 1/2 pound over the past 2 weeks. I was quite pleased considering that covered the Thanksgiving holiday and all the yummy food. The midwife is estimating the baby currently at 5 to 5.5 pounds...with a 1/2 pound gain each week now. That should put the little one at 8 pounds - should he/she come on time.People ask me a lot lately how I'm feeling. The best way I can describe how I'm feeling is "crowded". The baby is pushing on lots of organs...and the one I feel the most is the stomach. I'll be starving and will eat a normal size meal...and 20 minutes later I'm wishing I had just had jello. Today, the pressure on the stomach was making me feel like I did in the 1st trimester - just kind of crummy.
Saturday is our child birth education class. I'm anxious to learn more about what to expect so I can feel even more prepared. It's an all-day class and afterwards Noah and I are going to treat ourselves to a trip to Babies 'R Us to buy the stroller/car seat and also do a little x-mas shopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment