Monday, December 8, 2008

Baby Shower #1

At work, I have two wonderful "families" of co-workers - my Blank Children's family and my Corporate Communications family. On Friday, my Coporate Communications family threw me a baby shower over lunch. They brought in food so we ate and played a game. One co-worker in particular was especially entertaining (Mr. Caleb Hegna)...so he kept us laughing. My co-workers went in on a gift for us - and purchased us the pack 'n play we registered for...in addition to a gift card to Target. It was a very nice surprise!

Green and yellow cupcakes in the spirit of John Deere Tractors! Ha!

The pack 'n play - yeah!


Some attendees - notice Corey on the right holding baby Logan! She'll be back from maternity leave just as I'm gearing up for maternity leave!

More attendees. Notice the girl in brown on the left - she's the othe pregnant one in the department. I'll be back from maternity leave just as she's going on. How did we ever plan this so well!?!?

No comments: