Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby's First Easter

We had a great Easter with Harper. The Easter Bunny gifted her a new swing for our swing set outside, some new toys and pajamas. We took her to church for the first time. She lasted about 10 minutes in the pews, about another 5-10 minutes with Noah in the back of the church...then she decided it was time to eat. We knew this would happen based on her feeding scheduled, so she spent the remainder of church in the basement with Mommy eating, playing and sleeping.

Easter evening, we had dinner at Mom/Dad's and also celebrated their birthdays (Dad's was April 11 and Mom's is April 23). It was a fun night.

Of course, I had to get Harper an Easter dress which she wore all day....enjoy the photos above in her pretty dress!

In other Harper news, she rolled over for the first time on Saturday! From her tummy to her back. I captured it on video too. Hopefully I'll figure out how to load it onto the blog soon. It was pretty exciting! She's growing up so fast!

No comments: