This is my shy smile...where I smile at you and then look away...

Not the greatest photo - but shows just how well she can hold her head up!

One of my many goofy faces I like to make for those who will watch!

A big congratulations to Amy and Nick Varcoe (blog on the right "The Varcoes") who welcomed Evan Nicholas on Friday. He's darling and has a full head of dark hair, with what looks like blond highlights. Super cute!
Not the greatest photo - but shows just how well she can hold her head up!
One of my many goofy faces I like to make for those who will watch!
A big congratulations to Amy and Nick Varcoe (blog on the right "The Varcoes") who welcomed Evan Nicholas on Friday. He's darling and has a full head of dark hair, with what looks like blond highlights. Super cute!
There were 3 of us co-workers that were all pregnant at the same time. Corey had Logan in October, Harper was born in January and Evan was just born. There is now a 4th co-worker that has joined the pregnancy ranks...but she's going to be doing it alone since all 3 of us are now done! Melissa will welcome her second baby in early October - and get this, she's also a Wartburg grad - just like Corey, Amy and I! It's just a revolving door of maternity leaves in Coporate Communications!
No comments:
Post a Comment