Sunday, April 5, 2009

April Fools Jokes

There were some good April Fools jokes in the neighborhood this year. The first was at Amy and Russ'. As you can see, someone (who has remained nameless) decided to baracade their driveway while they were at work....and post a sign that says Wendts are #1. One might think Noah did it, but he was enroute to and from Burlington that day. I was at work. So that left us to believe Dad, Caleb and/or Steve. Dad denies it (of course)...so we are left to believe it was Steve and Caleb together.
Would make sense that Steve played the joke, because he also played one on me. Basically he led me to believe that he had started dating this girl (who he's good friends with) that I think is his perfect match. She even posted on Facebook that they were in a relationship, just to enhance the joke. I was actually believing it for about 8 hours, then a lightbulb in my head went off - and I then knew it was a joke. Grrr. I got back at him last night at a wedding, where I sat next to him and didn't speak a word to him for 30 minutes. It drove him crazy!

No comments: